- Boneless turkey thighs.
- 250 g. onion.
- 1 piece red pepper.
- 1 piece Green pepper.
- 1 piece corn.
- 4 pieces salt.
- 1 pinch or 0.6 g pepper to taste.
- Skewer sticks 8 pieces.
- Cut the boneless turkey tighs, red pepper, Green pepper, and onion into medium cubes.
- Place the skewer sticks in a glass full of wáter, in order to misten them completely and avoid burning them when cooking the skewers. Let stand in the wáter for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Cook the corn pieces in boiling wáter until soft grains are obtained.
- Take the skewer sticks and insert the ingredients as follows: turkey, onion, turkey, red pepper, turkey, onion, turkey, grreen pepper and turkey.
- Season the skewers with salt and pepper.
- Cook the skewers in a pan or grill.