- 8 chicken thights.
- 2 ctablespoons oil.
- 8 white onions and cut in half.
- 2 cups vinegar.
- 3 tablespoons mustard.
- ½ cup of cream.
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil and fry the chicken for three minutes until Golden Brown. Remove it and reserve a few minutes.
- Add the onions, cover the pan and cook over mediuem heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Return the chicken to the pan with the vinegar and let it boil. Reduce heat and cook for approximately 10 to 15 minutes.
- Stir the mustard and cream, heat for two minutes in a poto ver médium heat and spread the parsley.
- Bathe the chicken with sauce. Garnish with potatoes and tomato slices.